Youth Minister Position
SonRise Christian Church is seeking a full time person to lead our Youth into a closer walk with Jesus Christ. We are looking for someone who has a solid doctrinal background, teaching and relational skills across all age groups, organizational and leadership abilities, and a character that is exemplary.
Resumes can be sent here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties will include the following:
- Implement and cultivate a Christ-Centered weekly youth service for Middle and High School students.
- Organize all Middle/High School events (e.g. CIY, Camp, Retreats, etc…)
- Oversee the worship team and lead music for Sunday service
- Coordinate with Lead Pastor to organize and construct a service around the series theme
- Work along-side the Lead Pastor and Elders to set forth the ongoing vision and goals for the church.
- Have an ongoing desire to be more like Christ.
- College degree preferred in ministry
- Heavy church involvement in current church
- Experience leading teens and/or adults in Bible study or small groups
- Ability to construct a sermon and preach
- Worship leading/Ability to play an instrument & A/V experience is a huge plus